Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Thursday, November 2, 2017

This is what Club Geoz has been replaced by....

- Check out today's Jamaa Journal Update
- Animation from Sharae
- Celebration contests and giveaway reminder
Hey jammers!
My sister just made brownies and they smell sooooo good. It's just making me super hungry!
Anyways, so the game clawbert got back to me on the emails and so they gave me special codes and these codes are amazing cause I could finally get 3 slots!! Anyways, my parents friends have a corner table and so we are probably gonna get it since they offered to give it to us so its gonna be like a table where I can draw and stuff in my living room (hopefully, atleast thats what I want and my mom approvedXD) So yeah:D We are doing this thing in gym called sports arobics and its really fun!!

Okay for once we have a short intro!! Anyways, recently I requested an animation from Sharae and so I thought I would post it here.
Thanks again Sharae! I love it so much! I tried to make it my google plus profile picture and blogger but I am not sure if it is working. 

REMINDER: *** YOU HAVE UNTIL NOVEMBER 15 TO ENTER THE CONTESTS AND GIVEAWAYS*** PLEASE DO IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO:D

Jamaa Journal Update:
Although we got an update last week, AJHQ decided to release one again this week.
So let's take a look at that!
So... Club Geoz was replaced with the alpha headquarters. 
It's actually kinda cool it has artifacts of Jamaa like mira's feather, and more! You can also get some alpha armour there.

RED PANDAS ARE HERE! They actually look so cute!!! I WANT ONE NOW. I CAN NOT WAIT TILL MY NEXT MEMBERSHIP!! But I have toDX

Alpha armour sets have arrived.

Pet turkeys are back and they are so cute!!

Winter palace den is back!

Twists and turns is back! Yay!!

Feast of thanks is back.

Pet arctic foxes are back and I want oneeeee they look so cute!! Hyenas are now travelling.

I rate this update a 9/10.
Thats all for today jammers!
See ya soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ