Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Unreleased winter items

Hey jammers!
This is the post I was suppose to do yesterday but I was doing something else yesterday instead of being on aj. But I am doing it today so YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I really want a youtube channel for gaming so like all types of games and yah and so I asked my mom a few years ago if I could get one but she said it wouldn't be as safe since I was like younger so now I am basically the legal age to get a youtube channel since I turn it this year. So when I ask my mom sometime soon I am hoping she says yes! And if not I am gonna be super duper sad!
_____________________________________

So you know how every update aj has a den in the epic den list at the top that says "Aj's winter den" Or something like that? And it has unreleased items? Well this item there was a lot of unreleased items which I will be posting now! *SPECIAL THANKS TO MELOETTA385 AND HER BLOG ANIMAL JAM FLASH FOR LETTING ME USE HER PICTURES*






















Please note that there may be more unreleased items but these are most soo...
Be a gamer not a complainer! I actually like that BE A GAMER NOT A COMPLAINER!
This post was suppose to be yesterdays post but I  got kicked off so sorry it is late..

Today we have the new frozen vanity sold in jam mart furniture for 700 gems!
This is a very nice and good quality item!
Though 700 gems is a little bit expensive don't ya think?
I think so?
________________________________________

Thats all for today jammers!
See ya tomorrow!
BYEEEEEE!



1 comment:

  1. Another nice post Violet!
    I hope you can make a YouTube channel; if you do I'd totally subscribe! Mine is Fang AJ if you ever wanna check it out ^^.
    I hope that couch with the lynx book becomes an item! It'd be neat if we could read the book by clicking on it.
    The yellow table with the blue tea set actually is already an item for dens. I have both of those, the table and the tea set.
    The log cabin is already an item too, I think?

    Have a great week-
    fang

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ