Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Twist and turns new features

Hey jammers!
I'm sorry for not posting Friday and yesterday.
I didn't feel up to a post on Friday and yesterday I was gonna post but I just didn't have much time!
Today in other words I may and hopefully update the side bars. It's a start. I saw spectre yesterday!
Um what else's? I didn't know what to label this post as so I put jamaa updates? 
________________________________________________

Okay so I wanted to point out he new things in twist and turns. 
I saw lots of these pics sometime last week but I actually didn't get chance to play until Friday so I took some pics with my iPad of the computer to post today! They may not be best quality but I did have a friend named swirlshine who was nice enough to play the adventure and do some photo shooting!(thanks again)
I also tried to edit them and make them aj photography!


Okay first of all we have these new sign things to stick your head into!
I think it would of helped a tiny bit if the was smaller but anyways that's the first one.

The second board is...

The second one is a cow. Only if aj had a cow animal!
Wait a minute I thought of something for the phantom! Get a big fandom mask thing and wear it:)

Now onto the next section which swirlshine helped me out with!

This year they added donuts and hot chocolate.
Here we are eating the donuts. Thy were very tasty as you can see.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.


They also added a fire.
Here we are smiling to death cause it's SOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Special thanks to swirlshine for Photoshooting with me!

And today's item:

We have the scorpion tail sold in epic wonders for 1500 gems!
________________________________

That's all for today jammers!
See ya tomorrow!
- Violet

1 comment:

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ