Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Miraaa

Hey jammers!
I have a bit of a headache today probably cause I woke up early and bumped my head twice.
Or because I haven't had a enough fluid though Ive been drinking fluid everyday.
I feel like its friday for some reason but I don't know why that reason is..
______________________________________________________________

Today we have the new mira balloon sold in the summer carnival for 2000 tickets!
I am glad the mira balloon came as a new item.
Next is the zios balloon. Wow ajhq a week after you actually say new items are coming out you start.
Just the usually lazy ajhq.

Violet's drawing
Today I attempted to draw mira. Didn't really turn out that well but you what they say.
Practice makes perfect. Gotta remind myself to draw zios on tuesday.
Note to self: draw mira on tuesday

Now I will spam you with mira pictures or something idk XD.
Now I will make an edit to this or something I honestly don't know and don't care.
I added more white glow and a glow around the edge.
No one will know it was an edit.
Ta da!
__________________________________________________

Thats all for today jammers!
See ya tomorrow!
- Violet





1 comment:

  1. That's actually a pretty good Mira drawing Violet! And I hope your headache goes away soon, those are always annoying! :P

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ