Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Thursday, June 25, 2015

LLLAMAAAAAASSSSS YAY!

Hey jammers!
Today is jamaa journal update day yipes!
Let's see what ajhq has in stock for us!
Firstly we got llamas...
The llamas are super cute and but very small even smaller then deer and I'm pretty sure deer are suppose to be smaller than llamas. Interesting. Anyways they are super duper cute!
Happy llama
Sad llama
Mentally disturbed llama
Super llama 
Drama llama 
Big fat mama llama
Camel!

Next we got a new contest. This contest is for choosing the next new pet.
So you can vote for armadillo, elephants and peacocks. I would of voted for all but I voted for armadillo instead.

The freedom party is back. Yes new plushies plus they are freedom!

We got a new llama booklet and a new exhibit in the conservation museum.

Yes ajhq I think we all know about the rainbow armour.
Oh some more new items in battle for the beacon.

Only 2 weeks left better get it before its gone:(

Today we have the new mira waterfall sold in diamond shop for 2 diamonds...
I am actually surprised this was for nonmembers. I really like this item.
If you didn't know it was the winner for the contest on DE!

Here are the new plushies...

They are very cute!


I don't know why but this bar looks empty
I don't know why but it just does!

I rate this jamaa journal 6.5/10

Play wild
For those who saw my recent post. 
I did not photo shop. All I did was search aj jump. Then I clicked related and play wild popped up.
Please don't get mad and rant on about how much it is fake. 
You need a iPad 2 or newer. iPhones and iPod won't work. 
So just search AJ jump then click it then click related and Play wild should pop up.
If it doesn't work not my fault....
I DIDNT PHOTOSHOP IT FOR THOSE WHO THINK I DID!

I don't feel like doing violet's drawing today .
So thats all for today jammers!
See ya tomorrow!
Oh btw today was my last day of school!!!

-violet







8 comments:

  1. Please check out me blog!
    http://theanimaljam1001.blogspot.com.au/
    I hope you maybe become a commenter if you like it.
    Thanks.
    Oh and..
    Please read from the first post. :L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stop advertising your blog spammer!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. Is play wild available on androids?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes in fact, it's only on Android.
      I think.

      Delete
    2. No it's not avaible on android yet. Only on AppStore ipad 2 or newer:)

      Delete
    3. Can you post a picture of it saying it's only availible for iPad 2 and higher?

      Delete
    4. It says not for ios. I have an iPad mini, is that new enough?

      Delete
  3. But I posted 4 times that day and I have 4 Mira Waterfalls that I want to giveaway. ;(
    My blog only has one commenter who commented only once.
    Other than me.
    I'm so lonely DD;

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ