Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Template

Hey jammers! I posted earlier but it didn't post and it's not draft so I figured. I'll just post the new item now. Oh wait I deleted the pic:( Well the new template design is like at the begining stage but I had to go. So it's not quite finished yet. As for what has happened to me today is that I cut my finger on a blade thing is that you scrape stuff off a stove with. And it was bleeding for more than 10 mins so I decided it was time to put a bandaid on which I did:). And now it's much better hopefully not bleeding THO:( Im going to see home in like 20-30 mins! Yay! Well see ya later jammers!

-Violet 

2 comments:

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ